Another year comes to an end and all of us at SB&A wish to thank all our Partners, Clients and friends for being part of our journey.
This year was particularly challenging as our Founder, Dr Shi Bisset, prematurely passed away at the end of September. This was a true shock, as Shi was a mentor and a friend to many, and she is greatly missed. Our thoughts go out to her family: Richard, Shay and Jazz.
Because of this, many things are changing in our organisational structure, but what will not change is our passion and commitment to support our Clients with carefully tailored solutions in the fields of Organization Development, Change Management, People Development and Performance Management.
This year, we have been partnering with our Clients on a number of different solutions (you can also find a summarising infographic here):
– Cohesive Leadership Team workshop: A targeted initiative to enhance the strategic impact and alignment of Executive Teams for improved business performance.
– First-line and mid-management Leadership Skills: From New to Advanced Leaders, our programmes are designed for maximum flexibility and impact. Designed in Shanghai, and facilitated across the Asia-Pacific region in local languages for improved consistency.
– Business Acumen and Strategic Thinking: Industry-specific and customisable board-based business simulations paired with company-specific Strategic Thinking workshops.
– Global Mindset Development: Beyond cross-cultural management skills, a customisable programme that looks at the leadership skills required to succeed in an ever-changing globalised business environment. From first-line managers to Senior Leaders.
– Change Readiness programmes: When organisations go through times of Change, Leaders must be equipped with the skills necessary to become true and effective Change agents.
– Coaching for Excellence programmes: Developing managerial coaching skills has become an essential part of performance management and employee engagement for many organisations.
– Executive Hybrid Coaching: Action Coaching programme leveraging on stakeholder engagement and measurable outputs.
If you wish to know more about SB&A Approaches, Services and Methodologies and explore how can we help your organisation, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org