Attraction & Retention
We help you to design a thorough and comprehensive induction programme to ensure that all your new employees successfully complete their probationary periods through the following process:
- First day
- First week
- First month
- End of probation period
We assist you to ensure performance management processes are functioning properly so as to tighten the link between strategic business objectives and day-to-day actions.
We ensure that an effective performance management process enables managers to evaluate and measure individual performance and optimize productivity by:
- Aligning individual employee’s day-to-day actions with strategic business objectives
- Providing visibility and clarifying accountability related to performance expectations
- Documenting individual performance to support compensation and career planning decisions
- Establishing focus for skill development and learning activity choices
- Creating documentation for legal purposes, to support decisions and reduce disputes
The employer value proposition (EVP) is a unique set of offerings, associations and values to positively influence target candidates and employees.
We will guide you through a simple three phase process to understand your employer brand, decide your brand positioning and plan your communication.