- May 7, 2018
- Category: Ongoing & Upcoming Engagements
- May 8: A New Era of Selection & Recruitment. A public workshop presented by SB&A and hosted by FESCO Adecco. Find out more here.
- May 10-11: Stepped-up Change Leadership workshop for Firmenich Aromatics. This workshop follows and expands on a previ0us Leadership team Off-site event held in 2017. Designed and fully customised by SB&A Design team to address the specific needs of the China leadership team, this workshop is facilitated by SB&A Founder, Dr Shi Bisset and Mr Steven Chee Weng Chew, one of SB&A trusted senior facilitators. The workshop will focus on the key elements of a Cohesive Leadership Team – Shanghai, P.R.C.
- May 15: Developing a Global Mindset workshop for Alibaba Group. Within the context of the International Orientation programme, SB&A is facilitating a large-scale workshop on Global Mindset, with a specific focus on communicating across cultures, managing and developing relationships across the globe effectively – Hangzhou, P.R.C.
- May 30: Womentoring – Women mentoring other Women in the Workplace for the Women in Business Focus Group at The British Chamber of Commerce in Shanghai – Shanghai, P.R.C.
- 2018: Regional Leadership Development programme (New, Advanced, Experienced and Functional Leadership programmes) for Adient – Asia-Pacific, multiple locations
Knowledge-transfer & Certifications:
- SB&A Hybrid Coaching
- SB&A Organizational Development Practitioner certification